HughesNet® Gen4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Then you pick your leasing option.
1. Lease your equipment at $9.99 Per Month with a $0 upfront fee after a $99** instant savings. (Limited time offer 4/30/13)
2. You may purchase your equipment at $199.99 after a $199.99‡ mail-in rebate
- Have a major debit or credit card available. Credit or debit cards are required to purchase HughesNet plans.
- Gen4 requires that you purchase or lease both service and equipment directly from HughesNet. Proprietary equipment is necessary to make sure you receive the best service HughesNet has to offer.
- Your plan requires a minimum activation period. In order to get the best pricing, your plan must be active for a certain amount of time.
- We offer several mail-in rebates which must be received before the expiration in order to provide you with the best pricing.
- Varying restrictions might apply.
- Promotions are void where prohibited.
With this plan, users receive a maximum download speed of 10 Mbps, while the maximum upload speed is 1 Mbps. The Prime Plan allows a maximum of 60 Gigabytes downloaded per month, including 50 GB bonus bytes.Pro: $79.99 Monthly
With the Pro plan, you'll pay $79.99 monthly for a maximum download speed of 10 Mbps and 2 Mbps upload speeds. Your monthly data allowance increases to 65 Gigabytes, including 50 GB bonus bytes.Max: $129.99 Monthly
The Max increases your maximum download speed to 15 Mbps, and your maximum upload speed is 2 Mbps. Your maximum monthly download for the month is 70 Gigabytes with this plan, including 50 GB bonus bytes. If your Internet needs are intense, then you want the Max plan.
Standard installations do not include the following:
- Custom work. HughesNet will not provide moldings, cosmetic hardware, etc. to hide cables; nor will the company provide roof, chimney or pole mounts, etc. that are non-penetrating. If your home or business requires a complex installation, be sure to discuss it with your installer beforehand.
- HughesNet will not remove equipment previously mounted on the property (we may perform that work if you sign a Waiver of Liability).
- We will not mount to a roof structure above one story high.
- HughesNet will not provide a pole mount. These mounts are included only if necessary to obtain a clear viewing area for proper functionality.